Dyshidrotic Eczema And Fibromyalgia Dyshidrotic Eczema?

Dyshidrotic Eczema? - dyshidrotic eczema and fibromyalgia

I Dyshidrotic eczema. I was on my feet for three years (which comes and goes), and there are only two months ago that appeared in both hands. On the sides of the fingers and around her finger. I went to the doctor and he gave me cream cortical zone. It did not work and will have long been used for a month. Please help! How is it treated? What really works? The doctor did not seem all that can help you what to know. Itch like crazy and is so ugly and uncomfortable that I am very disappointed!

2 comments:

LazlaHol... said...

Until you see a dermatologist (and most documents are not dermatologists) are not much help:

Benadryl (diphenhydramine is the generic term, if you see a lot of money.) Helping itching. The oral, not today. It can cause drowsiness at first. Cold water in the area will help, but not always possible. Do not try to help you Aveeno oatmeal products, but this, and then test them in a small room for one or two weeks. Most people get the help of their itch.

Damp areas (and all of you, but in fact never happened, \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; s>) twice daily, at least, Cetaphil or Eucerin cream, lotion, no. These brands are often recommended by dermatologists.

Use a gentle hand and bath soap. I use Dove for sensitive sFamily without problems. You have to find that works for you.

Use latex or latex (Mr. Clean Nyplex, available at Wal-Mart in my town are very good), gloves, everything clean. Avoid all other chemicals in the affected area! (Ie, sunscreen, shampoo and conditioner - Yes, the gloves in the shower, if that's what you need - creams and lotions, all!)

Try Sun Expose affected areas, 10-20 minutes per day. Many people know the amazing results! (I have never been the patience to do. I HATE the sun in me. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt g>)

I have to deal with this for many years. ) Constant attention to the skin (and with a dermatologist can help you a lot, but when the light improved, we tend to ignore our skin. Do not try to.

Good luck!

Farrah said...

My friend used Gold Bond intensive hand cream.

Post a Comment