Wart Like Growth On Dogs Lip Growth On My Dog's Lip.?

Growth on my dog's lip.? - wart like growth on dogs lip

My dog has developed a growth on her lips galleries. I wonder if this could be a wart or something else. It is a little more than a year and read what I said are warts on the dog, it is not unusual for his age. If it makes a difference, is a mix of shepherd date on shots and healthy.

This is a 1 / 4 "in diameter and resembles a sea anemone or an artichoke. The central summit to establish a single point, the nearest town. The ends of" fingers "are a little dry and the center is darker than in the outer rings . It seems annoying, so I do not want to jump the gun and take him to the vet is all because of money a little tight. has rapidly grown to this size in the last month or so. It is near the end of his lip, no other tumors in or out of the mouth.

Any contribution is appreciated, and before all jumping the gun, not that you can not afford to assume anything, I just wanted some feedback from me.

3 comments:

dogwhisp... said...

Normally when a dog has a growth and size has changed, a veterinarian will recommend an aspiration to look for anomalies. I would like to continue to monitor, but call your vet, so they'll know that your dog does not. Once the money is available, you should be done with your veterinarian for a proper examination.

nursefor... said...

I do not know about warts dog, but if someone has a growth which is irregular and the colors other than what is considered serious.

nursefor... said...

I do not know about warts dog, but if someone has a growth which is irregular and the colors other than what is considered serious.

Post a Comment