Paper Plate Fish How Do I Take Care Of A Hamster ? (Please Be Detailed)?

How do I take care of a hamster ? (Please be detailed)? - paper plate fish

Ok, so I will soon have a hamster and I need more information about applying to take care of a hamster.

I only know some basic things like

You will need a cage

Exercise Wheel

Water Bottle

Hamster food dish (how often will replace them?)

maybe a few pictures for the game and cardboard tubes to chew, to

soft beds are replaced every uhhhm IDK? Apart from hamsters purchased beds there are cheaper alternatives, such as toilet or fish flakes?

How often should I clean the cage, and that's exactly how I can make it clean.

How do you manage? Like the first time that I have because I am a foreigner, can get him to bite?

Are there any diseases that (store result can buy hamsters)? It is cleaner than other pets such as dogs or cats?

What am I missing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment