Cervical Mucus After Depo Is It Normal To Have Bloody/brown Cervical Mucus While On The Depo Provera Shot?

Is it normal to have bloody/brown cervical mucus while on the depo provera shot? - cervical mucus after depo

UM, I wonder whether this is normal, while the inclusion in the Depo day I had my period, I light spots of bright red blood had burst Brown, the next day I had a little blood, but then all releases of the next day, I have dark brown with pink spots after Brown and again .. I wonder if this is normal ... I decided pregnany and I have 4 pregnancy tests in the last few months and everything was negative ...

3 comments:

Terri said...

Its natural. many strange things happen, while the Depo.

2princes... said...

If it is brown means that it is "old" blood. If only during the time I'd encountered no worries. I shot occur in a year, sometimes. If you are really worried then talk to your gynecologist. I would not worry if you .=)

Carla S said...

Anything but funny.

Post a Comment