Ocean Nasal Spray Had A Problem With My Bottle Of Nasal Spray, And Now I Am Worried. Can I Get Sick From This Happening?

Had a problem with my bottle of nasal spray, and now I am worried. Can I get sick from this happening? - ocean nasal spray

Hello, I use every day, ocean nasal spray. Today, I realized it was a little hair on my tip applicator and I air into the mouth for the hair. As he did, I think that slight bit of saliva in the mouth rose to the top. I then went to use the nasal spray again.

I was thinking .. I always read, there are many bacteria in the oral cavity of man. You think you can get sick (colds, flu, etc.), what I have done? Or am I paranoid enough?

2 comments:

queen said...

Maybe a little paranoid. You can buy a new bottle of nasal spray if you are concerned about it.

TweetyBi... said...

It would have been better to use a tissue to remove hair, or to keep the head under running water. However, the nose of the same bacteria and viruses include in your mouth, not in this context is the introduction of something that has not already. Do not worry.

Post a Comment