Hummer Bar Bq Another Bar Joke:?

Another Bar Joke:? - hummer bar bq

A man stands in a bar in a piece of lobster. With the most beautiful woman I've ever seen him and just over 8 inches tall Guy Standing On The Shoulder approaches the bar, asks the boy 2 beers and 2 hot dogs hands bid $ 100 and you said, "Keep the Change. Once the supply of beer and put the dogs on the 8 "man jumped from his shoulder and threw beer and dogs everywhere. The man apologized to the offer and demanded more than 2 each give $ 100, which told him to keep the change. Again, do the little the same. Once again, the man gives the range of $ 100 and ask 2 dogs and 2 beers. And then take the 8 "type band around, this time the offer. The man, feeling that he needs to explain, said" I'm sorry. I have this lamp and I had. Appeared a genius grant me 3 wishes. I wanted to get all the money and. He wanted to see the most beautiful woman, and he did. did got an 8 "stick and that's what I!

2 comments:

yahoo princess said...

hahaha! LMFAO! it was really good! 4 star U!

yahoo princess said...

hahaha! LMFAO! it was really good! 4 star U!

Post a Comment