Car Offer Letter Example Can Anyone Help Me, Please?

Can anyone help me, please? - car offer letter example

For each complaint and apologize to us or call an apology, admit a mistake, make an offer or a promise, for example:

Customer Service: The meat is tough. I eat can'r.
Server: Oh, sorry. I ¨ ll get another one.

Roommate 1: Can I again on TV? I am a student and the noise bothers me.
Roommate 2: Oh, sorry, but can not find the remote.

Father: morming Do not e-mail to this letter
Child: _________________________________

Neighbor 1: Could you give us about your dog? He barks all night and keeps me awake
Neighbors 2 :______________________________

Resident: Can you move the car? It is parked in my parking space.
Visitors :____________________

Teachers: Please save your documents. You have the office is left yesterday.
Student :________________________

Customer: I have this laptop in for repair last week, but still not working properly.
Manufacturer :________________________

Steven: You're late! I have beeNo waiting for media-hor!
Katie :________________________

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment