How Frequent Can Ativan Sl Be Given Need Mental Illness Help :(?

Need mental illness help :(? - how frequent can ativan sl be given

My mental health deteriorated. I see things
in the darkness of my apartment. Aliens and Creatures
Worms crawling on the skin. I'm single
Fear, a lot of time alone with my cat, Bowie, too
me company.

God spoke and said that only temporary
Problem, but when I write, God in paper
Microthin to eat on an outside wall.

I like going to a treatment center and get some
Help. I have OCD and can not check my e-mails. I
I can not really. I feel compelled me to write e-mails
People and expressed my frustration with my mind
Illness, schizophrenia.

Value Options / Magellan also said that I
Borderline personality disorder. I do not know what
that is, but it sounds strange.

I want an answer back, like e-mail if possible
because they seem to know what to do. I
frequent headaches take medication (Ativan,
Risperdal, and Cogentin).

They fired me on Risperdal in the 50 mg.

Paul

0 comments:

Post a Comment