Dry Eye Condition My Eyes Are Very Dry...besides Eye Drops, What Eles Can I Do To Improve My Eye Condition?

My eyes are very dry...besides eye drops, what eles can I do to improve my eye condition? - dry eye condition

1. Drink lots of water.
2. Rub your upper and lower eyelids gently against their respective bones of the face for 5-10 seconds, each with their finger on a hot towel.
3. Take a pill product with linseed oil for dry eyes (as TheraTears)

My eyes are very dry and try to improve the situation, because I think that Lasik in a couple weeks .. Since I have been massaging the eyelids, and take the tablets was significantly better on their own (without a drop!) .. The last two morning I woke up to wet / watery eyes and that has never happened before is ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment